I cannot see any / some cookies in my browser
- Make sure you have set the correct domain for the cookies. For example, is your website domain is
example.comand your API domain is
api.example.com, then your cookie domain should be
- If you are using chrome, then a cookie will only be visible in the inspector if the domain and path of the cookie match the domain and path of the currently loaded URL.
The cookies are showing on my browser, but not getting sent to the APIs
- One reason could be that your cookie path does not cover your API path. For example, if your cookie path is
/api, then that cookie will only be sent to all APIs that are
- If you are not using HTTPS, make sure to set the secure flag to
falsein the core config.
Blocked by CORS policy: The value of the 'Access-Control-Allow-Credentials' header in the response is '' which must be 'true'
- This error occurs when your API domain is different than your website domain (even if only the port numbers are different).
- To solve this error, add the following header to your response from your APIs:
supertokens list command throws
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
- This happens if a SuperTokens process could not stop properly.
- To fix this:
- Go to the
- delete the file in this directory that corresponds to the host-port of the process that should have been stopped.
- Go to the