Migrating from an older version of SuperTokens
The applies to users who are using SuperTokens version that is <= 2.5 and want to move to a version that is >= 3.0
It is very much possible to migrate from an older version of SuperTokens to the new one without causing any user logouts.
On a higher level, you need to:
- Update the frontend and backend SDKs being used
- Update the SuperTokens core version being used
- Create a refresh API to refresh existing sessions
- Change your existing SuperTokens code to use the new import statements
- Change a few function names
The above being said, the steps may different depending on your current setup, and we thought it would be best if we guide you through it on a one-to-one basis (for free!).
Please contact us for assistance. Thank you.